Monday, May 28, 2012

Introduction

To introduce myself and my blog, my name is Ian Covelli and I'm a music recording/mixing engineer from the Chicago area. I went to Columbia College in Chicago majoring in Audio Arts and Acoustics - Audio Design and Production and graduated spring of 2012. I've also interned at Wall To Wall Recording in Chicago and recorded/assisted/tape operated/mixed several sessions there. In addition to recording bands, I record my own music under several different names and have collaborated with people around the world.

Some of my recent sessions have been tracking for Heaving Mass, an in progress session with MZRCDXVL, and the upcoming Satan's Basement/The Baptism split album.

If you're looking for someone to record your next album or know anyone who is, check out some samples of my work on SoundCloud and contact me so we can figure out the best way to make it happen!

Also, check out Hildsvfar Records on Facebook and read the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment